- wider rabbit population – who want more carrots and fresh greens.
The politician poster –
- shot from below to give the figure a sense of authority
- Green clothing – to accentuate our love of greens and the environment
- Reading – well, that’s what the figurine was doing – but gives the impression of Peter’s education, and also that Peter will listen to you and your ideas.
- Orange background – the colour is carrot hue (and a good foil for the green)
The manifesto poster
- Carrot Chompers Congress – catchy name which aligns to rabbit philosophy
- Allusions to Australian Liberals campaign of 2012 – Axe the tax, (but carrots are good, whereas CO2 is bad), “Stop the Boats” becomes “Stop the Goats” (who also eat carrots and take up our land)
- More carrots – alludes to Abbott’s belief that coal is good for our economy and his party’s skepticism about climate change. (This was written before the Turnbull take-over.)